As we continue to grow our businesses, we constantly look for like-minded individuals to join our organisation.
Human Resource Manager
Updated on 13 January 2021
- The incumbent is expected to lead a pool of HR Personnel for the Hotel Business Section.
- Take charge of entire HR in Hotel Segment and guide subordinates in overall HR activities. These include and do not limit to Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employees Engagement, Communications and Counseling.
- Meticulous and able to communicate well across all level of employees.
- Energetic and adapting to change to create a positive work environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the HOTEL/ HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Preferably manager specializing in Human Resources or equivalent in HOTEL/ HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY.
- Full-time position(s) available.
Location: Amansari Residence Resort, Bandar Seri Alam, Johor Bahru
Updated on 27 August 2020
- Senior Housekeeping Supervisor
- Housekeeping Attendant
- F&B Waiter/ Waitress
- Front Office Assistant
- Commis I/ II/ III
Please call us at 07-381 7070 EXT 860/ 855 (HR Department) or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Johor Bahru City Centre
Updated on 22 October 2020
- Marcom Executive
– Assist in all marketing and communications activities such as marketing collateral production, advertising and promotional programs
– Writing and editing support for all outbound communication including email, promotional materials, collateral updates, reports, training materials and presentations
– Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
– Write and optimise content for website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, and continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website
– Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
– Support in writing engaging written or graphic content for digital marketing campaigns
– Identify and explore new trends in social media, digital marketing and marketing automation. Evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
– Computer skills with proficient in MS Office applications (Adobe Photoshop and other design skills are added advantage)
– At least 1 to 2 years working experience in related fields
- Assistant Accounts Manager
– At least 5 years of working experience
– Monitoring progress and budgets, SST and submitting reports
– Responsible for liaising with external auditors, tax consultants and government authority pertaining accounting issues
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
If you do not see a job that you are interested in, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future consideration.